The Conspiracy The Conspiracy

Just the type of jam that's perfect for circlejerking my freemason brothers with.
12/10 will blast this at the next Bilderberg meet.

4cat responds:

Dude you are WYLIN my dude, thank you.

(COVER) Eliminator (COVER) Eliminator

This was definitely amazing, I really enjoyed this.

Troisnyx responds:

Glad you did; thank you!

Happy trigger Happy trigger

Looks like your "shameless advertising" paid off lol. Overall, I do enjoy this track. For the most part, it's rhythmic, it's catchy, and it's groovy. Some parts of it sound rather generic, like they could have come from an F-Zero game or something I would be none the wiser, but I guess on the other hand that arguably also means this track sounds somewhat professional.

All in all, really good song, keep it up, cheers.

Noisysundae responds:

Thanks for the review, mate. I normally do faster tracks like ones in F-Zero, though.

Bummer Diss Bummer Diss

I've always wanted to drop a verse alongside you on one of your tracks. You're legit talented.

Kwing responds:

Whaaat? We can totally do a track together.

2016 (Hella People Died) 2016 (Hella People Died)

Harper Lee. More like Harper LEEDGALLY DEAD. Cuz she done died, yo.
#tokillaharperlee

bangin beat

Venice Car Garage Venice Car Garage

Not really sure what a car garage would be doing in Venice. i thought they were no roads? Then again, I can appreciate the irony in the name.

Overall, the song itself started to get a little repetitive eventually, but there was enough variation on top of the loop to keep me into it. Well-crafted song, well done.

S3C responds:

lol! not Venice, Italy, but Venice, California. I agree, this track could use a change in the backing loop here and there, especially for eight minutes. Glad you like it though, thanks for the review!

Threnody in C Minor ~ Phase I Threnody in C Minor ~ Phase I

This song does such a perfect job of building up anticipation for the finale, professionally done as always! Absolutely wonderful!

Je crains le jour Je crains le jour

Loved it as always <3

Little Kids Jump Little Kids Jump

I'll be bumping this all through the Holiday season!

Kwing responds:

I'm glad you like it! Cheers!

Tetris Theme (Dubstep) Tetris Theme (Dubstep)

I've heard several Tetris remakes, but I don't think I've heard one better than this. Seriously, this is great. Though I can't help but feel that the song has a slight Jewish feel to me, and I don't know why. Nothing good or bad, just something I noticed.

Anyway, great song, great work, great collaboration.

RealFaction responds: