BIRD BRAIN BIRD BRAIN

That robot's voice was really subpar, but I thought everything--including the voices for the bird and flower--were rather superb and very fitting. Well done.

DEVICES - PUBLICLY FUNDED DEVICES - PUBLICLY FUNDED

The animations and illustrations were so fluid and on time with the music, very well done.

Killer Bee Rap - "Believe Deez Nutz" (A Naruto Parody) Killer Bee Rap - "Believe Deez Nutz" (A Naruto Parody)

That's a pretty humorous parody, though the ending was a bit...crappy :P Haha but in all seriousness, well done. Good animation and funny lyrics.

EdwardMarr responds:

Thanks. Yeah, I'll be honest. I didn't want the ending to just cut to end credits.... and my go to solution was to have Naruto knock him out and defecate on his unconscious body for the lulz.... I wanted to release this asap so i wasn't thinking that straight... starting to regret it... oh well.

Life in Slow Motion Life in Slow Motion

Well, the audio is uneven at times (sometimes too loud, sometimes not loud enough), the voice acting was kinda meh at times, and the animation was pretty smooth, but not perfect...

BUT YOU'RE DRAWING AGAIN :D So great to see that! I'll very much be looking forward to this new round of uploads. Good luck, Kel-Chan!

Drake and Future: Flight Attendants Drake and Future: Flight Attendants

Damn dude, you nailed it. That's them perfectly.

Stop Your Hiding Stop Your Hiding

Absolutely brilliant. I LOVE the song, and the animation is SO FITTING with it. Definitely one of the better music videos I've seen. Fantastic job to everyone involved in this project.

[Persona 4] Animated Comic Dub (part 1) [Persona 4] Animated Comic Dub (part 1)

Accurate

What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

"Are we talking about Tom Fulp? I love Tom Fulp!"
"If we're not going to discuss our favorite Tom Fulp-related facts then what are we even doing?"
Jesus Christ Shika, what have you created.

The writing for this video was excellent. Humorous and loaded with bizarre exaggerations, this is probably one of my favorite videos you've uploaded, yet.

Doopie Doodles Episode 2: Valentine Doopie Doodles Episode 2: Valentine

MY GOD I love how adorable and pure and innocent your voice sounds. Definitely my favorite part of this video. Animation, pacing, story, and ending were all great too!

6 Trillion Dollar Man 6 Trillion Dollar Man

When I saw a black guy would be the character, I figured black jokes would be made, but this was pretty creative and uncanny.
"He doesn't even need the club. He IS the club."
Haha killer line. Very well done.