BIRD BRAIN BIRD BRAIN

That robot's voice was really subpar, but I thought everything--including the voices for the bird and flower--were rather superb and very fitting. Well done.

DEVICES - PUBLICLY FUNDED DEVICES - PUBLICLY FUNDED

The animations and illustrations were so fluid and on time with the music, very well done.

Killer Bee Rap - "Believe Deez Nutz" (A Naruto Parody) Killer Bee Rap - "Believe Deez Nutz" (A Naruto Parody)

That's a pretty humorous parody, though the ending was a bit...crappy :P Haha but in all seriousness, well done. Good animation and funny lyrics.

EdwardMarr responds:

Thanks. Yeah, I'll be honest. I didn't want the ending to just cut to end credits.... and my go to solution was to have Naruto knock him out and defecate on his unconscious body for the lulz.... I wanted to release this asap so i wasn't thinking that straight... starting to regret it... oh well.

Tem adventur demo 1 Tem adventur demo 1

Please don't upload meaningless demos to the portal. Thank you.

Love at first bite Love at first bite

Cute, but corny. But cute. I like the art style and it's easy to see a lot of effort was put into this. All-in-all, good job.

ball ball

Interesting game you have here...I had a bit of difficulty actually learning how to get started. because it doesn't seem like you left any instructions anywhere (for the record, arrows to move, left-click to exit). It can definitely use some work, but I like the concept of it. Very simple, but can make for some intense, moment-to-moment, on-the-spot strategizing, particularly as you increase the number of balls and shoot for the highest perfect score possible.

Kid mode makes for a decent training mode, and the other two are a little hard to tell apart (other than one having a score to aim for and the other making you set your own high score). Increasing the balls number of balls to appear on screen at once was also fun, though if you allow too many on screen at once (we'll say 100+ for new users), it gets to a point where you could easily die right on the onset of the game, before you even know what happened. When the game gets to that point, you may as well not even move the ball and just let it float by itself, since just figuring out where to move the ball before it explodes become difficult. You'll die right off the bat a lot. Once in a while you'll last longer than a few seconds, just to die a few seconds later.

The music and art is simple, but at least functioning. Some may think it's boring and repetitive, though. Overall, it's a good start. Keep it up.

ifritgames responds:

Hey, thanks for the detailed review!

Initially the game had a textual help detailing controls and every aspect of playing, but people who tried it complained that noone reads help, so I have changed to this simpler graphical approach, what the game displays before your first play or when you hit the help menu. Still some says its too much text, noone will read it, some others like you say its missing info.

Having said that, I know that the game is still not perfect on the tutorial side, I think the best would be to have a dynamic in game tutorial while you play. I might just do that at one point.

For the controls you can use arrow keys, WSAD, and SPACE/ENTER to choose menus or exit the game. You can also fully utilize the mouse, and touch works on touchscreens as well.

"...Very simple, but can make for some intense, moment-to-moment, on-the-spot strategizing, particularly as you increase the number of balls and shoot for the highest perfect score possible..."

This could easily be the sentence what describes the game the best, and this is why our testers loved it too, you can imagine the race we had for scores, after they got familiar with the game...:)

Thanks again for your nice words.

(COVER) Eliminator (COVER) Eliminator

This was definitely amazing, I really enjoyed this.

Troisnyx responds:

Glad you did; thank you!

Happy trigger Happy trigger

Looks like your "shameless advertising" paid off lol. Overall, I do enjoy this track. For the most part, it's rhythmic, it's catchy, and it's groovy. Some parts of it sound rather generic, like they could have come from an F-Zero game or something I would be none the wiser, but I guess on the other hand that arguably also means this track sounds somewhat professional.

All in all, really good song, keep it up, cheers.

Noisysundae responds:

Thanks for the review, mate. I normally do faster tracks like ones in F-Zero, though.

Bummer Diss Bummer Diss

I've always wanted to drop a verse alongside you on one of your tracks. You're legit talented.

Kwing responds:

Whaaat? We can totally do a track together.

Street concept Street concept

Npt bad, I really like the cop car. The junk is a nice touch, too.

Overall, I think you've done a great job with trying to portray a filthy, grimy atmosphere of urban scenery. Looks like a setting from some impoverished part of downtown. Could maybe use a few more details like a bit of litter and/or maybe even a security cam. But a great job nonetheless.

Tree Tapping Tree Tapping

aybby id lyk 2 tap ur wood ;)))

Nice use of shading.

TailsPrower responds:

Ayyy plenty of wood to go around.

Thanks for checking out my art <3