Rick and Morty in Pokemon Rick and Morty in Pokemon

Five stars for the voices alone, spot on.

The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

Simply astounding.

BIRD BRAIN BIRD BRAIN

That robot's voice was really subpar, but I thought everything--including the voices for the bird and flower--were rather superb and very fitting. Well done.

Tem adventur demo 1 Tem adventur demo 1

Please don't upload meaningless demos to the portal. Thank you.

Love at first bite Love at first bite

Cute, but corny. But cute. I like the art style and it's easy to see a lot of effort was put into this. All-in-all, good job.

ball ball

Interesting game you have here...I had a bit of difficulty actually learning how to get started. because it doesn't seem like you left any instructions anywhere (for the record, arrows to move, left-click to exit). It can definitely use some work, but I like the concept of it. Very simple, but can make for some intense, moment-to-moment, on-the-spot strategizing, particularly as you increase the number of balls and shoot for the highest perfect score possible.

Kid mode makes for a decent training mode, and the other two are a little hard to tell apart (other than one having a score to aim for and the other making you set your own high score). Increasing the balls number of balls to appear on screen at once was also fun, though if you allow too many on screen at once (we'll say 100+ for new users), it gets to a point where you could easily die right on the onset of the game, before you even know what happened. When the game gets to that point, you may as well not even move the ball and just let it float by itself, since just figuring out where to move the ball before it explodes become difficult. You'll die right off the bat a lot. Once in a while you'll last longer than a few seconds, just to die a few seconds later.

The music and art is simple, but at least functioning. Some may think it's boring and repetitive, though. Overall, it's a good start. Keep it up.

ifritgames responds:

Hey, thanks for the detailed review!

Initially the game had a textual help detailing controls and every aspect of playing, but people who tried it complained that noone reads help, so I have changed to this simpler graphical approach, what the game displays before your first play or when you hit the help menu. Still some says its too much text, noone will read it, some others like you say its missing info.

Having said that, I know that the game is still not perfect on the tutorial side, I think the best would be to have a dynamic in game tutorial while you play. I might just do that at one point.

For the controls you can use arrow keys, WSAD, and SPACE/ENTER to choose menus or exit the game. You can also fully utilize the mouse, and touch works on touchscreens as well.

"...Very simple, but can make for some intense, moment-to-moment, on-the-spot strategizing, particularly as you increase the number of balls and shoot for the highest perfect score possible..."

This could easily be the sentence what describes the game the best, and this is why our testers loved it too, you can imagine the race we had for scores, after they got familiar with the game...:)

Thanks again for your nice words.

The Conspiracy The Conspiracy

Just the type of jam that's perfect for circlejerking my freemason brothers with.
12/10 will blast this at the next Bilderberg meet.

4cat responds:

Dude you are WYLIN my dude, thank you.

(COVER) Eliminator (COVER) Eliminator

This was definitely amazing, I really enjoyed this.

Troisnyx responds:

Glad you did; thank you!

Happy trigger Happy trigger

Looks like your "shameless advertising" paid off lol. Overall, I do enjoy this track. For the most part, it's rhythmic, it's catchy, and it's groovy. Some parts of it sound rather generic, like they could have come from an F-Zero game or something I would be none the wiser, but I guess on the other hand that arguably also means this track sounds somewhat professional.

All in all, really good song, keep it up, cheers.

Noisysundae responds:

Thanks for the review, mate. I normally do faster tracks like ones in F-Zero, though.

Train Ride in the Rain Train Ride in the Rain

FAKE NEWS! I DON'T SEE ANY BLUE IN THIS PICTURE! SAD!

But really though, I like this a lot. The monotone shading and penciling really add to the somber mood Buck seems to be feeling. However, the reflection of his eye in the window seems to tell a different story. The angry look that is being reflected back at him implies that maybe he's angry at himself, and perhaps that is related to his sadness. A deep depression that is causing him to just go through the motions without ever really actively moving...much like him sitting on a moving train.

Also you're still gay. Great work, tails!

TailsPrower responds:

Wow thanks for the thoughtful review, Civi! It didn't occur to me that the reflection could be that of anger, that's an interesting spin on it now that I think about it. I did try to put meaning and symbolism with the window. Looks like there's more to it than even I had anticipated.

Also no u.

Oppurtunity from Tragedy Oppurtunity from Tragedy

Lol does that shirt say "Care Bears"?

Lost Lost

This is a really clever piece. Everything just blends in together so smoothly.

YakovlevArt responds:

Thanks! That was definitely what I was practicing while keeping it minimal and emotional.